A savoury dish high in nutrition and taste, the exotic chicken liver fry can pair well with all types of Indian accompaniments like roti, naan and basmati rice or can be eaten by itself as well. Adjust the hotness according to your preferred spice level and enjoy a warm, fulfilling family meal.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 green chillies
- 1 finely chopped onion
- ¾ teaspoons ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- 300-gram chicken liver
- ¾ teaspoon pepper
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Firstly, the liver needs to be thoroughly washed before being chopped. One liver can be chopped into three pieces
- The pan should be set to heat at a medium flame. Thereafter, add two tablespoons of oil.
- Add two green chillies.
- Add the finely chopped onion.
- Stir the mixture and fry well on a medium flame.
- After the onions turn slightly brown, add ¾ teaspoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Let it fry on a low flame.
- Close the lid of the pan and let it cook for some time.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Add half a teaspoon of salt.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add half a teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Let it cook for one minute on low flame.
- Mix well and add the stripes of chicken liver.
- Mix well and add ¼ cup of water.
- Let it cook for five minutes on low flame.
- Add ¾ teaspoon of pepper.
- Mix well and garnish with some coriander leaves.
Now you can serve and enjoy your hot and delicious chicken liver fry.