As per what we see our customers and their reviews, paneer chilli is their best friend. This famous North Indian dish is made taking care of the health benefits associated with it as well as tastes scrummy in every season and any time of the day.
This is one of the easily available items at Indian restaurants in Melbourne.
Our chefs are trained in making Indian cuisines and therefore you would get the exact taste of paneer chilli sitting in Melbourne function venues.
Let’s see how this delicacy is made and served to you by Gurkhas.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Calories intake: 91 calories per serving
- Fresh cottage cheese
- Lush green capsicum
- Soy sauces chillies made with Indian spices
- Chop all the ingredients (onions, garlic, capsicum, cottage cheese)and keep it in the bowl ready. We would recommend you to make the cottage cheese on the same day when you plan to make the dish.
- Take a medium size pan and keep it on the stove for 5 minutes on medium flame with oil.
- Add all the chopped vegetables in it and keep rotating the medley for 5 minutes till you see onions turning slightly pink in colour. It is a sign that it is cooked well.
- Mix all the soy sauces chillies and mix it for 5 more minutes
- Now, add paneer to the mixture and rotate it till you see it turning a little brown in colour.
- You paneer chilli is ready to get to your gut
If you feel, its lengthy and you would just like to eat it all ready and served hot to you, you can come and dine-in with us or order at https://www.gurkhas.com.au/food-menus/